Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another softball day.....


I know, I'm crazy for softball. I just love the game. We play C.Falls today, and our last game was pretty close, so it will be a good day. Our weather is going to be in the 70's today, so that is also wonderful. This is a book I made for publication and personal use. I am tracking my daughters progress for college in it. The paper and stickers are Karen Foster. I wish more companies would do softball in the right colors, not just in baseball colors.
Just my gripe! The charms and hardware are Making Memories. Alpha are punchies. My daughter is still having a great games. No home run yet, but she leads her team in RBI's, so that is also a good thing. I am always reminding her that coaches want baserunners, not just big hits. Her defense is great also, she plays centerfield. Go Lady Pirates!! Still undefeated.....