Friday, April 27, 2007

I've been tagged.....

Shuggy, tagged me and wants me to list 7 things about myself someone might not know.
Here goes:

1. I was my High School Mascot, Elwood the Eagle, Duchesne Utah 1988.
2. I loved the movie, Smokey and the Bandit, while a kid. So much so, I wanted
to become a trucker, and have a basset hound named, Fred.
3. My DH and I knew each other for 2 weeks when we moved in together, and 17
years later, he's still my best friend.
4. I took rollar skating lessons as a teenager, and can do flips while on rollar skates.
Although, I rarely do that at my age now.
5. I have a fear of heights, I can't even be watching a movie or TV and see the view from a cliff or building without it making me sick. But flying has no effect on me.
6. I was a Future Farmer of America for 4 years, and Vice President of my Chapter while in High school.
7. I have never seen the ocean.

Now I have to tag someone, let see, how about
Pam (smileycollector). She might be the only one Angie didn't get.

3 comments:

hutch ink designs... said...

I have only seen the ocean once! On a trip to FL with a girlfriend! It was beautiful, but I spend my time looking for sea glass and shells!

~K

Pam Speidel said...

I loved reading more about YOU MJ! I can relate to your fear of heights...and love that you and DH are still best friends! COOL! :)
Thanks for taggin me...I'll have to see what I can come up with that you don't already know. :)

Pam Speidel said...

p.s meant to say that I've enjoyed your blog and love your banner photo and title.

also, I can't roller skate, let alone do flips! OMG!