Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Blog Tag....

I've been tagged again, but his time I have to list my 5 favorite blogs. Thanks Chelsey for tagging me! Heres my list:

1. Twisted Chick : When I grow up I want to be a Cardmaker like her. This Chick rocks!!
2. Smileycollector: Pam has an amazing eye for details, and I love to see her new creations.
Plus who could resist a lady that collects Smiley faces, if you have never seen her collection, blog or website, check it out. Sure brings a smile to my face. (pun intended)
3. Kyla Maestas: She is a Shack Sistah, and just became one of the 20 finalists for the Paper Crafts Magazine Idol Gallery Contest. Her cards are also fantastic.
4. Shuggy: Not only does Angie make some great cards, and post them on her blog. She also cracks me up, the ramblings on her blog are some of the funniest I read. Again a another Shack sistah! And a downright nice person.
5. Amy Rysavy: Such a fun site to look at and inspire you!

I don't know who else to tag that hasn't already been tagged, so if you are reading this and haven't been IT yet , you are now!!

1 comment:

shuggy said...

i totally didn't even see this!! i'm so sorry!!! thanks for tagging me!!

i'm back on the blog surfing scene now that we are all moved. i'll keep up, i promise!!!