Tuesday, August 7, 2007

SU Challenge up and running again.......




I started a challenge to myself a couple years ago, to use all my sets. I have about 170, and keep adding some each month. I have been a SU fan since 1994, and have many older retired sets, I even have sets that are not SU but were once sold by them in their first cattys. Before they went exclusively SU. I am doing the challenge alphabetically, and am finally on the C's. But I just added a new B set, so I went back and did the cards for this set. Thought I might share them with you. The flowers are from SU set Big Blooms. Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to leave a comment or two, and perhaps join me in this challenge. I am finding new ways to use my sets.........check in often.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Great cards (as usual!) I have so many sets that have seen no or very little ink. I HAD to have all of them & then didn't know what to do w/them. When/if my MOJO ever returns, I'm gonna try this challenge!