Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is what I am thankful for today:

1. My Family, I have a loving, caring husband and we are going on almost 18 years of marriage.
My kids are always amazing me with their exploits, humor, and love for each other, their parents, and their friends. I have a great family.
2. My extended family, my sisters and their other halves Angela (Vaughn), Rejane(Todd), Denise (Jack), Becky (Blair), and my brother Matthew (Becky). And all my Nieces and Nephews, Heather, Jose' (we miss you) , Ashley, Elizabeth, Matthew, Monique, Jeremy, Casey, Austin, Emily, Benjamin, Brooklyn, Rustee, Randee, Little Jose', Jordyn, Tyrael, and Bailey.
3. My parents, Joe and Lila
4. My in-laws Tracee, Steve, and Reginald.
5. My health, a great home, a great school, and to all my friends.
6. I am also thankful for having god in my life, without him, nothing else would be possible.

Hope you all have a great and thankful day!

No comments: