Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Card Reveal

I think it took me forever to finally agree on a design I liked. I went through 3 different designs before I settled on this one.

I wanted to go with something festive, but not necessarily the typical holiday colors. I had to find something quite easy to make in my assembly line. I was having trouble with my gallbladder at the time, and wasn't even sure if I was going to get them out in the mail. But I finished them in time to mail them. Still having trouble with the gallbladder though, and that will be taken care of tomorrow.
I have surgery, so I might have take a break from my blog for a few days. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Supplies:

All Paper: Provo Craft

Images: Lucky's Christmas Wish by C C Designs (All That Scraps)

Embellishments: Doodlebug Stars (Silver), Stickles (Diamond), Cuttlebug embossing folder (Snowflakes)

1 comment:

Becky in East Tennessee said...

Marie. Your decided card is perfect and a great piece of work. Sure hope that you are feeling better and are back up and blogging soon! So great to see your work!!