Thursday, December 13, 2007

Winter Wishes


I kind of have a theme going right now with snowmen on my blog. Or maybe it is just soo fun to play with all my snowman stamps, either way I am having a good time. I got this set from Stampendous called "Winter Family" at my LSS, Country Cottage Scrapbooking. I even had my punch card filled so it was actually free. WooHoo!


The snowmen represent my family, there is Shaun, Me, my DD, and my 2 DS. The boys are not twins, but it kind of looks that way on this card, oh I forgot to mention our fur baby Tator Tot.


2 comments:

Becky in East Tennessee said...

OMG! I looooooove this card! Wayyyyyy great use of the stamps! I wanted to tell you that I love your blog too. Thanks for the smiles!

Catnapping said...

oh god. i love this! Great composition, and the snow men are soooo cute.