Sunday, January 13, 2008

Flower Filled Thanks


So I have been a bad little girl, and have been stamping instead of studying for my Anatomy and Physiology class. I do have to admit that the class is kind of a refresher class for me, because my EMT Basic and Paramedic classes pretty much taught me the entire thing. I really need to have a desk that doesn't double as my stamp/study desk, that way I might not be so tempted to grab for the stamps, paper, and ink so much.

Anyway, I get to share one of the cards I made while I was being a bad girl.

I ended up making 4 cards altogether, I have a few friends that I needed to send a "thinking of you" card too, one is having medical issues, and the other is having some tough days at work, and where she works you don't want to have those kind of days. Wouldn't you know she does the very thing I am going to school for! Then a shack friend lost a loved one, and I hate making sympathy cards, but it needed to be done.

I thought maybe a cheery card with bright colors might be the thing! Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Becky in East Tennessee said...

ohmigosh. I dont want to egg you on --but keep stampin girl! WOW!