Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hung Up On Love


I didn't want to do it, but this set from Autunm Leaves called "Mindy's Zoo" kept calling to me, and so I caved and bought it from my LSS "Country Cottage".

I needed a zoo set for all my pictures I need to scrap when we went to the Portland Zoo this summer while on our Oregon Coast trip. All the pp is by BO BUNNY (my favorite), and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up set "So Many Sayings". The embellishments are Cherry Red DoodleBug Dots, love them! I had to mask the little guys tail, and let me tell you, trying to cut that out was work in itself. But it was worth it! Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

toners said...

Hi! Thank you so much for your well wishes over at my blog. Everyone has been so supportive! I love this card; what a cool color scheme :) I will be showing it to my daughter - she's crazy about monkeys!