Tuesday, January 1, 2008

View from my Scraproom


This picture is the view I get everyday from my scraproom. The room is above the garage, and includes my bedroom. But it is a rather large space, enough that I have a king bed, 2 dressers, a nice long closet, my treadmill, and my total gym. I even have room to walk around. I am truly blessed to have this amazing view. That is Flathead Lake, and the Mission Mountains in the background. You can also get a glimpse of the high school (white rooftop).
It amazes me that I get any work done, with this view.
I also have some special things on my work space table including 2 calendars that have a daily message for me to live by.
I decided to include their two messages for you to read.
The first is by Heart To Heart:
Keep your heart free from hate,
Your mind free from worry.
Live simply, expect little,
Give Much, sing often, pray always
Fill your life with love, scatter sunshine
Forget self, think of others.
Do as you would be done by.
These are the tried links
In contentments golden chain.
The next one is a filled a bit more with humor, it's by Garborgs "Smile your way through every day":
I have to exercise in the morning,
before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
Once again, Have a wonderful 2008!

2 comments:

Aunt T said...

WOW - what a spectacular view.

Teresa

Becky in East Tennessee said...

That is beautiful! I am so glad you shared these THOUGHTS with us. I LOOOVE them! Also glad to see you up and moving around again!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!