Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Littlest Cowboy Rides Again!


Ok, I know........... more cowboy cards on my blog!

I am telling you, I can't seem to stay away from these little guys from The Cat's Pajamas.

And that is not a bad thing.

I am hoping that there might be a cowgirl set to match in the future.


And the reason behind my post is a kind of two-fold.

This card is also my entry into The Stamp Shack "Survivor Contest".

I am hoping my card survives to the end, but I am happy just to play along this year.


The title is also a song by Chris LeDoux, one of my favorite of all times, and still so sadly missed.


Hope everyone has a wonderful week!


2 comments:

toners said...

Another great card! You're on a roll!

Katie Skiff said...

Oh, I love that song...man, I'm gonna have to find that CD now!!

Adorable card...these stamps are too cute!!