Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our 'Lil Cowpoke




Do you ever buy something, and then never use them. I know we all have several sets or stamps in our room, that has never been inked. Well I cannot say that about the sets I bought from "The Cat's Pajamas", I am using them all the time. They really fit my personality and lifestyle quite well. I would have loved to use this image and the sentiment for my son's birth announcements, you know hindsights, blah, blah, blah!


These patterned papers are both by "Flair Designs", and I love them just for the simple fact they go well with these images. So here is a shout out to paper makers, "MAKE MORE WESTERN/COWBOY PAPERS!!" The sentiment is a sticker, and I can't for the life of me remember who it's by. Thanks for visiting my blog, y'all come back now, ya hear!


4 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Oh I am the biggest hoarder out there!! LOL...

That is a cute set, and I agree more Western Paper. I am always on the search for it.

Allison said...

This is terrific...great use of DP!

toners said...

I agree that more Western paper is needed. I'm working with a Western set for a set being released next month and it was definitely "slim pickin's" at the LSS for some decent paper to bring out the stamps!

Jamie Martin said...

Cute card, love the papers :)