Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Todays the Day.....


I am finally doing something I have wanted to do for quite awhile..........I am signing up to be a Stampin' Up Demo. I have been a fan of SU since 1994, when I attended my first party. Since then I have been in the same 10's club with the same demo. My demo Anne was also my son's kindergarten teacher, so we have a wonderful history. I had always told Anne that I wouldn't sign-up until she was ready to give it up, but seeing as she loves the product as much as me, I finally decided that it was time. I am not sure if I am going to hit it full force, right now I am only interested in the discount, but I am sure a few clients will fall into my lap. I have been busy trying to figure out what sets I want to fill my kit, and that's super hard. I am glad I have a majority of the new catty for demo's if I need them, but to decide what else I might need is hard.


I made sure I did something special for my last 10's club meeting, I am after all the last original member. Anne might have an easier time trying to come up with her ideas, she always says that she has to find new styles, and techniques that I haven't seen. For my exchange I made matchbooks, inside are Ghirardelli Chocolates and the outside is decorated with an easter basket full of eggs. The image is from Stampin' Up set "Flower Filled". Hope you all have a wonderful day, I know mine will be exciting!


No comments: