Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Holy Smokes!

I know I have been AWOL for a little while, and I am hoping to get back to my creative side very soon. I am down to my last 2 weeks in our winter quarter, and college is getting rather hectic right now. I have a couple extremely important tests on the horizon, a term paper to write, and to top that off softball season for the Pirates is starting this month. And for those of us who have girls that play competative fastpitch, WE HAVE NO LIFE during softball season.
I will be excited to have a 2 week spring break and then it's back to college until June, just in time for summer softball season to start.
Did I also mention I lost my mojo? Yep, we all have those times where the creativity just dries up like a heavily used ink pad! I am hoping to find it soon, and schedule my first Stampin' Up camp/party as a new demo. Just another item to add to my already full agenda.
Please check back in a few days, I might have found my mojo by then, but my mind ,that's a whole other story!

2 comments:

toners said...

I hope your mojo returns very soon!

Becky in East Tennessee said...

Dang girl friend! You exauhst me just READING about your life. I hope your mojo returns soon too! I bet you lost it cause its not on your daytimer! *LOL* Good luck with all those tests and papers and and and and....