Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's Softball Season


But if you look outside my window, Mother Nature sure doesn't know that we need some good weather for our first game today. It snowed over night, and if they cancel todays game, does someone want to come and be me for a day, that way I don't have to deal with my daughters rotten mood. I am sure she is sitting at school not paying attention to her studies, and more interested in the announcement about whether or not todays game is still going to happen.

We are due to play Kalispells new school, the Glacier Wolfpack. They are a team like us, full of starting juniors. I am hoping they have a good pitcher, means a good day at the plate when my daughter is concerned. So I hope the skies clear, and the weather holds for awile so we can get in todays game. GO LADY PIRATES!!! (lets get another state win this year)

No comments: