Monday, March 17, 2008

May the Luck of the Irish be yours today!


Well, my mojo is still on the fritz, maybe it's hiding at the end of the rainbow with me' pot O' Gold!

No really, I am still crazy busy. I have nursing entrance exams this week, and I have gone on two job interviews. ( I need the luck of the irish right now) But I did sit down for a while today and make this card, actually the image was already colored, and when I seen the clovers in the pot, I thought about Saint Patrick's Day. The image is from retired Stampin' Up set "Long Time Friend", and background dots are a jumbo wheel thats in the new mini. Plus I had to finally use my crop-o-dile, that I bought at Costco, and it had all the embelishment goodies with it. Score!


Well I am off to the fields, remember softball season has started, so please don't be upset if you see more pictures of my daughter hitting, than you see my creations. I have my priorities right now, and that is softball, softball, softball!


Hope your St. Patty's Day is a wonderful celebration, have a pint for me.

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

Hey fellow Montana girl!! Just wanted to say hi, and from a fellow cardmaker to another...your cards are very cute!

Have a great day!
~Lea L. from Missoula

toners said...

Very pretty! Great coloring :)