Friday, March 28, 2008

Yesterdays Game.......


went very well.


JV won 19 to 1 in the 3rd inning

Varsity won 13 to 3 in the 5th inning


We have a entire week to go until our next game, can I really wait that long??

I guess I will have to use that time to study.


My daughter had a single with a RBI, a walk, and then two hard-hit dingers right to the SS, I bet that poor girls hand still hurts.


Well the 1st game is in the books, and I am counting the days to the next one.

Thanks for letting me indulge in my other passion with you.


Have a wonderful weekend, I hope to make something creative and share it with you

1 comment:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is