Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Let's play Catch.............Up!

I have been a busy little mother, crazy with school, and super busy with the kiddos.
Our softball team has been very busy with games, and when I am not doing that I have my nose stuck in a book. Microbiology really sucks!! (talk about a snore fest)

So here is the latest with the softball team.
We played C. Falls Wildkats on the 10th, and won, my daughter lead the offense going 4 for 5 with 2 doubles and 2 RBI's. The on staurday we traveled to Hamilton Broncs, won again 14-2, and then unfortunately we lost to Corvallis 4-3. That was our girls first real test, and we had them until the 6th inning, but unfortunately our pitcher wasn't getting any of the call at the plate. Oh well, we will face them again on the 26th, and most likely again at state, and we will send them packing.

Today we play our rival, the Ronan Maidens, and this should be a real slug fest, but only on our side. (insert wicked laugh here) I love rival games, they are so tense!!

I have a stamp party tomorrow night, and still haven't made my exchange cards. I truly am stuck in a rut when it comes to my creative side. I might have to change my blog name, until the drought is over.

Okay, thanks for visiting, have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

toners said...

Wow, you have been busy! I hope your mojo comes back soon :) And have fun tonight!