Monday, October 20, 2008

Stamp Shack Birthday ATC


Wow, it's been a while since I posted. College has kept me crazy busy, and at times I feel like I barely have time to breath. Now I know why there is a nursing shortage, school kicks your butt!

Don't let me fool ya, I am actually doing really well. But it is hard, and frustrating, and fantastic all at the same time. I have more Kreations to share, but haven't downloaded them yet. I do have homework coming out of my sockets!


Thought I might share this ATC with you. I made it in celebration of THE STAMP SHACK turning 2 years old. If you don't know what the Stamp Shack is, just follow my link under favorite sites. Join in on our fun times and creativeness!
Well I better get back to my studies, and I have a clinical orientation tomorrow. Are we sure there is only 24 hours in day, maybe we could petition for more?