Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another school for me to attend, nothing has changed


Wow! The memories this brings flooding back to my mind! At one time I was swapping with some very lovely ladies, and we swapped a Biography Book, this was one of the many pages in my book that I created. It is very fitting today, since I started winter quarter today. I feel like I have been in school forever, and as much as I would like to give it up after I get my nursing license I won't. I have great plans, but we will discuss those at another time.
Look at those pictures, and those cheeks (yes, they were pinched all the time) oh and don't forget the curly hair to boot!
I can't complain about school, I love learning, and today was no exception.
I only had one class today, and it went fairly smooth. Needed to take a minute to post, (see the goal is still going strong only 6 days in) and share one of my creations. Now off to work on homework before I attend my son's wrestling match. Actually, we already know he will win by forfeit tonight, since Whitefish does not have a 98lb. wrestler. Thats okay, he scores 6 points for his team, and is one step closer to divisionals and state. Have a wonderful evening!

No comments: