Monday, January 12, 2009

Friendship Card


True friends are hard to find. I have some friends in my life from 3rd grade. And many friends from high school. I had the great opportunity to attend a small high school for three years (10th through graduation) and this allowed me to get to know just about everyone in the town and surrounding communities. We had some great times. Currently attending college allows me to meet new people, and since we are all in the same boat so to speak, we have developed some great friendships as well.
Oh and we can nver forget my husband, Shaun, who is my best friend. We have been together for 20 years, and married for 19 of those years.
So my goal of posting everyday has been broken a few times already, but I am truly trying to meet this goal. I had to do a KNL tonight (it's a long story), and finally finished, now I am taking some time for me. Thanks again for stopping by, and leave a comment or two. Have a wonderful week!

No comments: