Saturday, January 10, 2009



I think the Bella images are among my favorite ever. They are all so Kreative. Not much to report on today. My day is going to be filled with sitting at my sons wrestling tourney, waiting for him to match up. I am going to spend the time between matches reading, and making flash cards. Never a break from studying right now. Thats okay it is all worth it in the end. Sorry for my post yeaterday, I was feeling.... well not my usual chipper self. I am glad it's the weekend and I can focus on other things for at least a little while. I hope you are all having a blessed weekend. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you like today's little card. It is a card I made for a friend, but for some reason never posted it to my blog, or at least I don't think I did, if it was, have a double shot. Happy Day!

No comments: