Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mi Amore


Oh, love. Is there anything better than love? I surely didn't marry for money, so I guess when I say I am rich it has to be in love.
I made this card awhile ago, and it submitted it for publication, but again I was denied. I personally think it deserves to be shown. The darn thing about making card awhile back, I can never remember the paper of which I used to make the card. I know the brown is from SU, but the other patterned paper escapes my memory.
The flowers were white, but I used Tim Holtz inks to match my colors in the paper. The color combo is among my favorite to use. The button is from my collection, and most likely older than me. My mom gave me a vast collection of button, and some still are on the original packaging and have price stickers on them for like 10 cents.
Well, I needed to make a quick post. I am off to work on Pathophysiology, need to get some reading done and make what must be the millionth flash card. Thanks again for stopping by.
Please leave a comment or two, and let me know what you think. Have a great day!

1 comment:

The Stampin' Soldier said...

Oh, this paper is yummy. I think it's My Mind's Eye, but I'm not too sure. I used to have a great knack for naming paper, but since I've been gone it has slowly diminished.