Wednesday, January 7, 2009

An oldie but a goodie


I made this card awhile back. I am afraid that with my school schedule my card making is once again on the decline.

I truly enjoy making cards, the design, the colors, the process. It relaxes me, and I should make it one of my highest priorities, unfortunately it not. I got really nervous at school today, and am feeling over-whelmed. This is not like me at all. I feel different, and ready to make a change. You will have to excuse me if I don't make my goal od posting everyday. Or at least a posting a card or creation everyday. I might also be sharing some more of my feelings, and maybe some pictures I have taken recently, another passion of mine.

Okay, and if anyone know where I can get my hand on some of the circle mesh in the background of this card, please let me know. I am told it is the left-over material after punching out sequins. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

The Stampin' Soldier said...

Oh, that hole-punched stuff looks fun to play with. I really wish I could scrapbook or make cards or SOMETHING out here. It's driving me crazy. I didn't realize just how much of a stress relief it was for me. I feel for you! ;-)