Friday, January 2, 2009

Snow is so deep..........

I swear it is still snowing, and snowing, and snowing.....
I know I live in the great northwest, but holy freak it's crazy outside. I love Montana, but I truly live in the wrong state. Not too crazy for this much snow.
My driveway is crazy steep, and I know we have at least 6 more inches out there. Thankfully we have a friend with a plow, and he saves the day.
I am currently on track with my goal of posting everyday this year, (ha, ha) not too hard to do right now, since it is only the second day of 2009. We will see how things go when winter quarter in college starts on tuesday. (cross your fingers) Actually I dropped from 18 credits to 12 credits, and I am so happy for that change, you have know idea!!
Anyway, I made this card about 3 weeks back, the image and sentiment are from a Inkadinkado set, that I bought at my LSS. The patterned paper is DCWV. I used my snowflake cuttlebug folder to emboss the white accent paper, and I hand cut the sentiment out, following along with the lines of the stamped image. I gave "Frostbite" (the penguin, my name for him) a little bow tie as an embellishment, and colored him with my Stampin' Up markers after stamping him in staz-on black ink. The border was done by hand with one of my black pens. I figured the sentiment was appropriate for the current weather. Hope your not snowed in. Thanks for stopping by, reading my rambles and commenting on my creation. Have a great day!

No comments: