Wednesday, February 18, 2009

....and you thought I forgot!


Well I didn't forget about my blog, just clearly haven't had the time to post let alone make a card, or even cook for my family. School is crazy busy, mid-terms are finally over and now we are finally into my favorite things in pathophysiology, Cardiac and Respiratory. I think that comes from my paramedic training. I could see my self working in a Cardiac lab after graduation, just a facinating thing...
Okay enough about school I have 4 days off, and even though I have two papers to write and a KNL (don't ask) to do, I am going to try to fit in some fun.
Went to a 10's club meeting tonight, and this card was the one I made for the exchange. Not a bad card for coming up with it about an hour before the party. The Stampin' Up set I used was "Big Bold Birthday" I embossed the green paper with my cuddlebug folder, and added dollar store sparkles. NICE!
Well I made a pile of cards so I will be adding them over the next few days, come back and enjoy, and please leave a comment or two. Thanks!

No comments: