Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feelin' Froggy

Okay so that's a silly post name, but whatever. I am a dork!
This card I made at my SU 10's club meeting last night. After I let go of my demoship for SU, I went back to my old group. I am kinda glad about that, cause I missed my monthly meetings. I didn't get the chance to really hold monthly meeting with school and all. It was a bad time to sign up to be a demo.
I am excited that SU decided to return to only having one catalog per year, with more mini catty's. Anyway back to the card, the frog was made from punches, and wouldn't you know they are ones that I haven't bought yet. The sentiment is from a new sell-bration set, that I won! I love winning free stuff!

Okay well thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Marie! I'm glad SU is going back to one catty too. Your frog is really cute....love that its made with punches (always love more uses for them!). (TiikkiStars@ the Shack) :>