Monday, March 16, 2009

Beautiful Horses


I love this image by Coronado Stamps! It fits my personality perfectly. I miss living around my horses. I grew up around horses, Arabian Horses to be exact, and I miss not being able to go and ride everyday. I don't do a lot of things that I used to enjoy when I was growing up. Like fly fishing, haven't done that much in the last few years. And what is crazy is I live in the most perfect setting to do both. I guess as I have gotten older, my focus has shifted, from what I used to enjoy to being there for what my kids enjoy and are amazing at when it comes to sports.
Don't get me wrong, I love making cards, and expressing my creativity through my craft, but I miss the simple things. It seems I spend more time inside than outside anymore, and I am honestly thinking about changing that soon. It helps that the weather is starting to change here in Montana. Means I can get out, and work with my flowers, be at the lake, and of course at the softball fields. This is my daughters senior season, and this year she is pitching. I am nervous and excited at the same time, so much pressure, but now I think she has the moxie to handle it. Shes tough! I am beyond proud, she has come such a long way since 10U. What tiny little tart she used to be, now she is a powerhouse. I am honestly giddy about softball season, I think I might burst at the seams. I will be sharing some amazing photos this year, have to fill up those scrapbooks, you know! Well, I hope you all have a glorious week ahead of you! Practice starts today, and I am trying to finish up some spring cleaning before heading off to the fields, it's like spring training, except for kick ass girls!! GO LADY PIRATES!!

No comments: