Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blossom Thanks


So every month I attend a Stampin' Up card meeting, called a 10's Club. The premise for the meeting is getting together with your SU demo, and 10 other ladies, exchange cards, and make and take cards. This was the card I made for the exchange. I have been really liking using white as my focal point lately. Beside that fact that it's cheaper to buy in bulk. And with this economy, cheaper is better. Okay not cheap, cardstock by any means, but it's easier to buy in bulk.
I am starting school on monday, and this quarter is going to test me everyday. My plate is so full right now, and I don't know about you but it seems the more things I have to do, the better able I am to focus and get things done. I have school and all it's details, then my daughter is graduating this year, she is also pitching for our varsity high school softball team. Then the other night I signed up at the Senior Party Meeting to do all the invitations and the thank you cards, what the heck was I thinking. Luckily I have two other ladies helping me out. I have a million ideas running through my head. Anyway, I need to get something done today. Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Becky Elfert said...

Beautiful card. I know everyone must have loved it in the swap. I know I would.