Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So Many Swirls

Made this card yesterday, I love using up scraps, and this just happens to be another Kreation from my vast amount of scraps in my room. It seems like I was in a somewhat "polka dot" mood yesterday. The swirls are from a Stampin' Up sizzix die, that I use in my cuttlebug. I was trying to creatre something a little different. I tend to make the same things over and over, and try to branch out once in awhile. I have been doing this for so long, I seem to have found a comfortable zone for myself. I tend not to try all the new lastest and greatest things. Which saves me money, and I don't waste a lot.

Well I have a full plate planned today, I am headed off to the gym. Been keeping my regular schedule, and plan on working it into my school schedule come monday when I return to work. Then my daughters team is playing a scrimmage today, if the weather hold up. It has been off and on snowing and sunshining. But it's Montana, and we usually say, "if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes". Which means it usually gets better, and thats what I am praying for right now!! Then I have a 10's club meeting tonight, and have to put the finishing touches on my cards for the exchange. I hope to add my card tomorrow, so keep checking back. My Blog-versary is coming up on the 7th of April, and I plan on giving away some blog candy to celebrate my 2nd year! Stay tuned! Have a great day!

No comments: