Sunday, August 9, 2009

Goodie Bag


Well it's only been a couple days since I last posted, I might be on a roll! (don't hold your breath)
Right now, I am at the gym (working), and I get pretty bored so I thought I might share another creation I made at one of my monthly SU meetings. This goodie holder, is so simple and fun to make. It's made by folding a 8x8 double sided piece of patterned paper. Then you add the ribbon and any stamped image or sentiment. This would be easy to do for a birthday party or wedding favor. Hey, thats a great idea, my best friend Jana is getting married in October, and I am her Matron of Honor, this would be a great idea for her wedding favors in her choosen colors. Brilliant!
Okay so enough silliness, thanks for stopping by, leave a comment or two!

No comments: