Thursday, February 18, 2010

A great Valentine's Day present from my Hubby

This was my wonderful present from my husband, Shaun for Valentine's Day. It's a stamp pad holder for all my Stampin' Up stamp pads, and it can hold 105 pads. So there is plenty of room for all the future "in-colors". He had made me a smaller one about two years ago, and I filled that one up awful fast. This one is much better, I was able to put all my clear acrylic blocks for my stamps in the drawers. It does take up quite a bit of space on my craft table, but I love it just the same.



He is taking orders on them, and they will cost $110.00 plus shipping. If you are interested I can bill you through paypal by your e-mail address. He can make them in the following sizes 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, anything by 12's.

No comments: