Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another card to share

This card was made for some friends as part of The Stamp Shack 2010 Flood. That is a swap that I joined where each month a couple ladies are choosen to recieve cards from all the other ladies in the group. As you can probably see with my cards, I like to keep simple clean lines. I have looked back over that mnay years I have made cards, and my style has changed, who's hasn't? And now I am pretty happy with my style, and thats good. I find that I don't get caught up in all the latest products, I tend to just stick to what I know best and that seems to work for me. It seems lately I have been using my SU wheels more and more, just like with this card.

On a side note, I passed my test last week, and for the first time I was really worried about it. It's amazing how much I forgot seeing that I don't do EMS work on a daily basis anymore. I truly miss it every second of everyday. But just like with my cards I make a choice to keep my life simple. I am headed into finals week, and have three exams this week, plus a final in another class so I might be a little busy. Hope everyone is enjoying life right now, and may you have a blessed day.

No comments: