Sunday, May 30, 2010

Chocolate Candy Gift Box Set


Well the time is almost here, and on June 5th I will be graduating from college with my ASN degree. It seems like forever since I started, and yet at the same time it seems like yesterday. As you can imagine I am beyond excited. This has been a long time in coming, and it is just a stepping stone to my ultimate goal of recieving my Masters degree in Nursing and becoming a Nurse Practitioner. The road is going to be three more year of school but I know I am up for the challenge, and look forward to advancing in that direction. It might not be easy, but well worth it in the end.
This gift set was made for my nursing preceptor as a little thank you. I had to do 144 hours of precepting time in the ER, and loved every minute of it. Hope you like it, and if you do, leave a comment or two. Thanks

No comments: